Documents Required for Enrollment
A checklist of important documents and records to complete your child’s enrollment verification.
General (applies to grades 9-12)
- Birth Certificate. To verify proof of age, we request the following documents listed in order of desirability: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, Bible record.
- Proof of Residency:
- Current utility bill (dated within the past 60 days) such as water, gas, electric, disposal service, rental agreement, mortgage documents or lease.
- If living in the residence of another person, a Residency Affidavit from that person verifying the living situation must accompany the above verification at time of enrollment. The actual resident must also be present at the time of registration
- Special Education. A COPY OF YOUR CHILD’S IEP IS REQUIRED IF YOUR CHILD RECEIVES SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES.
- Immunization Records/Shots (grades shown below). LEUSD requires evidence of completed required immunizations. Students with incomplete immunizations will not be enrolled (reference: SB 277).
- Grades 9 - 12
- TDAP immunization record
- Current Immunizations
Other Documents as Applicable
- IEP: If your child receives special education services, a COPY of your child’s IEP is also required.
- 504 Documentation
- Caregiver/Guardianship Authorization Form
- Foster Agreement/Case Worker Contact information
- Approved Inter/Intra District Transfer Form
- Migrant Worker Eligibility