The purpose of this club is to spread more environmental, economic, and global hunger consciousness. To “fertilize" more social and emotional development.
- Create our own school garden and or greenhouse on campus (if permitted).
- Grow and raise crops to donate to families in need during fall/winter.
- Recycle and repurpose items.
- Possibly create a small botanic area on on campus.
- Each month appreciate a teacher and give them a plant from the garden. Promote and facilitate hands on activities to lear about different vegetation and botany.