Learn how to understand and counter the tactics used by vaping companies and businesses to entice youth via social media that young people can easily access.
Did you know:
- Consumers, including youth and children, are exposed to vaping advertisements primarily on the Internet, including popular social media;
- Vaping-related advertising is expected to grow as the vaping industry grows;
- Unfortunately, children are increasingly becoming the targets;
- Despite evidence of potential health risks, the attraction and use of vape, or “steam” among youth and children is on the rise.
Spanish and English presentations will be offered on SEPARATE dates:
- SPANISH ONLY WORKSHOP: December 3, 2019, 6:30 p.m., Tom Thomas Rotary Theater
- ENGLISH ONLY WORKSHOP: December 11, 2019, 6:30 p.m., Tom Thomas Rotary Theater